Tuesday, May 19, 2009

MY MAKER ,MY OWN

'Tis a sensational feel of being known well by one and chided when gone, just a step away from the tender eyes which keeps watch; all day long. I've not known of a greater affection than this, to be fond of someone, so unconditional despite my recurrent errs to detest me by my own. Right beside, in all my pains,tears,loneliness,confusions and laughter, he stands; though my travail seems so large to endure ;his closeness sparingly felt.My complexities,too blizzare to unwrap,uncomprehended by even myself,he took the care to understand,the mixtures which were hated by all.How absurd to be keen of someone given to change as me?,How unrealistic to lay his life expecting nothing in turn.I go movingly elegy,when the thought of his love captures my senses,but sooner or later ;yeild to the beckoning hues of carnal bliss, which rises spirits to levels.I've cherished it all,tasted the mirth behind them all,loved the aroma of its alluring high,but bottoms up ascertained one fact; its momentary,time-bound and fading.The minute it ends,the reality begins; wounds so sore choke up my breath,dwindling my courage to pursue.Oh my gosh! without him...can't go on ,iam faint within and oh how?.On the contrary with him the focus is him,no thrills; but assured no chills either.Life through ebb and rise remains calm, the only certainity in the uncertain world ,he loves you despite anything.He is there for you, be it nothing or everything, the mundane search can aid you, all you longed, but in serenity make you loose everything you possess.Hauling away from the maker positions me vulnerable to encounter the bitterness of reality alone,since today's reality holds nothing but adversity and bitterness to truth.Life amidst loss and gain ,sun and rain is faced by all but, life to have someone your own in all your pain; is only with your maker!

No comments:

Post a Comment