Thursday, May 21, 2009

My lil' hero*


He is an ocean of energy,a bountiful mischief package,brimming with naughty acts ,oh! round the clock and always.Never low,not a minute without a twinkle in his eyes,constantly pondering what to do next.Those little chubby shiny cheeks,sparkling eyes and those tiny jabbering lips makes me fall in love with him over and over again.Quick to imbibe anything,repeat all the thrash uttered with a whimsy look turns me bonkers on him all the more.Those miniscule crease filled palms, which caresses me speaking those longed words, i love you forces out the momhood in me.A gush of affection overflows when,i see the most of my lost one in him.He runs mad to kiss me on my craving lips ,when I bid goodbye to work everyday.Enjoys the maddening fun, out with my friend like a peer,a doll who's suffering from surplus vigour.Cares to eye, every changed earring of mine and the dynamic shift in my boyish mane.Hates being forced to eat,drawn to food by its garnish,ignorant of its taste.The coolest friend and a liveliest creature alive.The most adorable selflish soul, detesting to share or being asked to share.Loves people around and loveable to turn people around. My greatest assert,power,pleasure and pain.My memory sails back into time when this angel made an advent into my life,the day i flew to the pinnacle of happiness,having this lil' soul my own.Not a dose of traquiliser could dwandle my mind to sleep,coz' my spirits leaped within, with a fountain of warmth; of you having safely landed.The day i held those fragile toes and kissed them with content, while we were a family then.Night after night, i dream of you blooming up as a man of substance, dignity, resource and charisma.You'd grow my liliput,grow strong in mind, unravelled by winds of change ,the heartless have brought in our lives and i'll be there ,always there for you as a best friend, sister .mom and dad.Void none betwixt us ,be it only god i'll spare.You have me and we have the Omnipotent, Love you always and ever my darling ,my world! ;Your the reason, iam alive today!

No comments:

Post a Comment